Sunday, July 31, 2005

Having a Nice Day

I fished myself out of bed on SONA day to take myself off to the ER of Medical City, the new hospital-slash-hotel, to check on the state of my never-ending cold and cough.

Hoping to see a cute doctor or 2 around the place, I got disappointed. My attending physician though told me that he doubted I had pneumonia since I "looked too good." He just gave me paracetamol and cough medicine prescriptions and told me to come back if I still wasn't recovered in 5 days.

I waited for a cab to take me to Metrowalk where I was supposed to meet Mylinda and as I hung around the driveway, the guard struck up a conversation and asked me "Ma'am, do you work out?"

At Metrowalk, I found a copy of the elusive pirated DVD set of Smallville Season 4 which I have gotten extremely addicted to.

Then I also texted the friend who had offered a consultancy project through a Friendster message the night before. We set a meeting for few days later, which could actually mean extra cash.

I had a nice Monday!

No comments: