Friday, July 22, 2005

Spread the love

Its 7th day anniversary of my virus.  Happy week-sary!  I have no idea why I haven't gotten significantly better after taking oodles of antibiotics and Tuseran Forte and extra virgin coconut oil (the home remedy system at work).  Well at least the whole weak knees and fever faded as of last weekend, but my cough and colds continue to persist in the face of extreme medication.  It could also be the late nights I insist on having, feeling as if I don't need rest at all (the Superman complex!).

Fabulously enough, I have also shared the wealth among numerous officemates who started coughing and sniffling soon as I looked in their direction.  Ain't that great?  That's how killer my virus is.  I've been so blessed to be visited by one of the most powerful entities in the virus-which-cause-colds-and-cough world.

Thankfully its the weekend and I hope that I get enough vegetating time in to get over this.  GMA has also cooperated by declaring a National Holiday so people can be enthralled by her State of the Nation Address.  It must be her way of making up for the horrid tax she's imposed to curtail my shopping habits.

Have a good weekend and wish me a speedy recovery please!

****************************************



Check out a copy of HP Book 6 bought from Thailand.  Oooh, a different cover! This copy belongs to the San Diegos, and I was quite entertained to open it and read that HP is also available in Welsh, Irish, Latin and Ancient Greek (gasp, say it isn't so!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Toni said...

Antibiotics na ang sagot diyan, sister!