Thursday, May 26, 2005

RPC Experience (off track to Subic)

And the heat gets even more intense in the Olongapo Finals of the Ragnarok Philippine Championships with hotshot players duking it out for the chance at a MILLION PESOS....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ok that's just Mon and Dennis being really geeky and playing DOTA on the beach. Man, only in this company can you find people who actually bring networked laptops to play games in front of a gorgeous ocean view!

I have 3 major "will try to do's" whenever I go out of town, for work or pleasure:

1) Eat crab.
2) Have a massage.
3) Go to the beach.

So I finally got sick of posting group shots of us in those blue jackets posing on the RPC stage, and instead held out for shots of the fading sunlight on Subic beach.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Now doesn't this group shot look so much better?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Or this...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Take note that this side trip to the beach was done on"Make-up Monday", which is in replacement to my weekend work, where I suffered and toiled. Check out the marks of my suffering (that's me in blue).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We got those henna tattoos for P80 apiece outside the convention Hall. Much cheaper than if you got them in Manila or Boracay. One thing about Subic, it may be really small but its gotten very interesting. My favorite new restaurant row is Daddy Ed's, beside Pier One and a whole bunch of other bars and restaurants. Day or night, its got a beautiful view of the ocean, sort of like the Manila Bay boardwalk, but with less stench and more sand.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On my 1st night in Subic, I hung out with 7 Shots, this really cool and down-to-earth R&B/Hiphop group who we've worked with for the past 2 years. The guys were lovely enough to stroke my...ego. They also gave me sage advice about guys. And I commend them for attempting to explain the male mentality!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Picture of me and Pat, who's trying to grow his hair long same as me. Eerily, we look like we have the same hair in this picture. Except he's the one wearing a clip.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's a quick game for you...count the number of times you see me holding a beer bottle in pictures on my blog. Gad, am I turning into an alcoholic?

No comments: