Tuesday, May 24, 2005

RPC Experience (Cebu Chapter)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Ragnarok Philippine Championships started out as an exciting and ambitious project for the game...but personally turned out to be a long series of deja vu moments for me.  Different venues, different guilds, same people, same places.  I still enjoyed myself though, and I'm very luck to be in the company of like-minded people who are loads of fun (but still know how to work hard).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Day 1(April 24) with Jake, Phil, Jojo and Mon.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Day 2 (April 25) with the same group.  At least we changed clothes!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Moonstar 88's lead singer Mayshal. I've been told I look like her from certain angles....wish I could be a rock chick in a band too!



I think the only thing that changes from place to place are the nights out. In Cebu, we went drinking the 1st night,and had lechon and videoke the 2nd night in a hut that overlooked Cebu City. Yummy!


No comments: