Sunday, March 07, 2010

Milestone


Although my travels took me far and wide in 2009, the best piece of the past year had to do with home. That is, my new home in an up-and-coming area south of Manila.

It was truly a family effort...Mom brilliantly selected this location and maneuvered me into taking it over a cheaper house in Pasig that probably ended underwater after the Ondoy floods last September. My sister pitched in a big chunk into getting the family moved in by November. And last Christmas was our FIRST Christmas in our own little piece of the earth. It may be missing cabinets, curtains, gardens and so much more but its a wonderful work in progress. It will entail some sacrifice, but I think its all worth it.

I'm so very blessed because I've been feeling that a list of wishes I submitted to the universe is getting answered one by one in the most amazing and surprising ways. Yes there's a bit of a crunch in some aspects but I'm less worried these days. I know everything will work out for the better.

No comments: