Sunday, April 22, 2007

Singapore Shopping-lah!

Singapore skyline taken with my new Fujifilm Finepix.

What I Was Supposed to Buy in Singapore:

1. Nothing

What I Actually Bought:

1. 6 pairs of Reef flipflops on sale from 20 to 50% off at all Ripcurl shops. Sale naman eh! And I unselfishly bought 2 pairs as pasalubong for my mom.
2. 3 sets of Indian bracelets at the Little India Arcade. 1 for pasalubong.
3. 3 pairs of shoes from U.R.S. & Inc. Almost had a narrow miss at Charles & Keith but thankfully I had already fulfilled my necessary color palette at the other store.
4. 3 bikinis from various sources. One can never have too many. I just met someone on the trip who wears a different bikini to swim and changes under a towel on the beach to another one just for porma purposes. Wow!
5. A Phantom of the Opera brooch. So I’ll always remember the Phantom…
6. An external hard drive, a flash drive and a memory card. One always needs more storage.
7. A 5.1 MP Fujifilm digital camera because mine crashed the day I got there. Of course I bought it to take lovely photos of Pulau Redang in Malaysia where I would be spending a few days only to find out when I get to the beach resort that I forgot the camera charger at my friend’s house in Sing. Waaah.

The End Result:
4.3 kilos in excess baggage

I can’t wait for what it would actually be like during a Great Singapore Sale!

No comments: