Thursday, April 12, 2007

Good Friday

Me and a gorgeous flower at Caleruega chapel, Tagaytay. More photos here.

As I look back at the last few posts it seems that my life has been fodder for melancholy and sentimental drivel but honestly for the last few weeks life has just been zooming by at breackneck speed I have't had the time to shift gears on my blog. Even if I heard very recently that the jerk I dated has been telling people that the reason things didn't work out between us is because I was expecting more from him then was on the table (obviously dreaming up this fantasy while conveniently forgetting all his misleading actions and the fact that he still owed me money), I can't really get fazed. They said happiness is your own choice and I didn't realize how true it was until everything started happening to me at the same time and I seemed to be blowing the major wind under my sails. Spending time reflecting on the situation last Holy week where I miraculously spent time at home however helped me realize how lucky I am to have the support of my friends, my family, and of course the Guy Upstairs.

Last Good Friday I took a trip with friends up to Tagaytay and down to Taal Lake, another good day in a series of great more than sucky days that I've been having for the past few weeks. I am so thankful to be living this life. I'll write about the exciting things to come for me very soon when everything is straightened out but all I can say is that its going to be amazing! And scary....

No comments: