Thursday, November 03, 2005

Don't Rain On My Parade

At last, the sun broke through the clouds for me both literally and figuratively. Its been dreary and raining over the last few weeks and I wanted to jump off our building when so many things fell through for what we'd been planning for ages. Rain on an outdoor event would've been the last straw.

But the sun came to party that day! The feat was made even more amazing by the rain all the way til 11pm of the previous night, and it started again soon as we closed shop at 10pm. Despite the mud, and the long weekend, so many people came. The reviews have been glowing, the program really got talked about. No matter what results we get out of it, I will always remember that.

In other news...I've been really happy lately, so much so that I'm stuck with a perpetual smile on my face. I had to go to mass last Sunday (for the 1st time in a while), for a big resounding THANK YOU.

Thanks to everyone who made the sun come out for me(yes, I'm thanking YOU too even if you don't know I mean you hahah).

No comments: