Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Interesting links

Some interesting sites from friends (i.e. things to read/do when you're bored):

1. Date a geek. Sounds like a lot of guys in this business I've found myself in.
2. Which celebrity do you resemble? For anyone who dreams of stardom. Warning: Really bad English.
3. Watch me change. Dream closet...but not dream dance moves!
4. Plaxo. Create your own very professional looking signatures.
5. Technorati. Who's linked to your blog? Find out how popular your blogsite is getting by counting number of links to it.
6. Bloglines. Too lazy to read all your friends blogs from different sites? Check out this blog management system.
7. Statcounter. Find out how many people bother to read your blog and where they're from. I use it on my blog and who knew that I could get visitors from Uruguay?
8. Triumph the Comedy Dog and his piece on Star Wars. Hilarious! His other stuff funny too.

Happy surfing!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Interesting! :)

I use Technorati, Statcounter, Bloglines and I've seen that Triumph video! ALIW!