Saturday, October 16, 2004

Random Thoughts

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"You think I'm not me, don't you? But I am me, really. There are other people who think they're me, but they know, in their heads, that they aren't me. Even some boys think they're me. But I'm me. Usually I'm apart, but sometimes I'm together...I can do it when I need to..."

- Delirium of the Endless

The way I see me and the way others see me are two different things. Same with the way I see others and they see themselves. Its amazing how life's textures are so rich that way.Take for instance the personal warpath I've been on for the past year. Admittedly its my fault for having such a vivid imagination. A lot of things I expected don't live up to reality. But isn't it great when things just exceed expectations? Guess thats why I've been having loads of fun.I was just surpised that some people I viewed to be a certain way, to my great amazement, turned out not to be that way. And how some people believe I'm a certain person, but their views are 180 degrees apart from each other. And its been so crazy---I've never felt myself to be as impulsive and irresponsible as I've been now, on the other hand, I feel decidedly old, indifferent and mature as well.But I think the full moon's gone now, its back to reality. Then again, I always say that ^^

Question: have you understood anything I've just said?

No comments: