Monday, October 25, 2004

Baguio

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I don't know what it is lately but I've gotten too lazy to leave my comfy bed and my comfy office to go out. Is it a sign of old age? Visiting the relaxing "summer" capital of Baguio at the height of my lethargy was unusual. Reminded me that a cool breeze and fresh air away from the "distractions" of the city does a body good. Its just great to clear your head for a little bit and just enjoy everything around you. I should get out more often...I wish I could afford a real vacation though. I loved the pine trees, the flowers and cold weather. But nothing beats the beach. Or Italy. i did get to practice using my new digicam so that was alright. Although it made my mouth water more for artistic photos of Greek ruins. Sigh...someday.

No comments: