Thursday, June 10, 2010

Crabs + Cake

A spontaneously planned, but well organized birthday dinner (thanks to Pushpa!) took me and my closest remaining friends in KL to the fabulous butter crabs of Mei Keng Fatt in Ampang. I've gone there several times in the past, and its really worth going back to as the closest place from the centre of town to fulfill your seafood cravings. It also gave me a chance to bring along my new toy:

Crystal clear close up of the butter crab.

They call this seafood "Geoduck" but to us it looked like Gigantic D***.

I'd be afraid to eat this monster crab.

I had brought 2 bottles of wine for an after-dinner drinks session, and to my surprise, there was cake waiting for me! Awwwww.


I'm definitely going to miss my KL family *sniff*. Friends for life.


No comments: