Friday, June 04, 2010

Birthday Indulgence

Happy birthday to meeeeee! Ok, I'm a few days early but I can't help but be super happy with my new toy. After years and years of thinking about whether I should upgrade, then one long weekend madly organizing my Flickr account to self-critique whether I had the "eye", and even starting a Photobook compilation, I went out and bought it!

My new "entry-level" DSLR, a Canon EOS 1000D. Yes folks, prepare to be drowned by even more travel photos on all my networking sites.

I guess this hasn't been the only indulgence in the past months. Last week I got these speakers to match my new blue iPod Nano 3G (with the back engraved "Music Keeps Me Sane").

You could say I'm preparing for a lot of indoor time combined with some never-been-there-before trips. I'm so excited to share my plans with everyone once they're finalized!

No comments: