Monday, September 10, 2007

Panjabi MC Night

I found this pic while browsing through the Heineken community site called Party Out. I was posing like mad at the official photographer during the Panjabi MC gig last August in Kuala at Bar Savanh, Asian Heritage Row, Kuala Lumpur. Glad to see the photo made the light of day!

I had only heard 1 track of UK DJ Panjabi MC "Mundian To Bach Ke" before I went to this gig and was rewarded by a whole night of mixed hiphop Western and Punjabi music which just kept us early nighters dancing up til 2am, and 2 people in our group up til 4am! I was also happily surprised to see the biggest gathering of good looking Indians I'd ever seen in my life. Now I'm never going to turn down a chance to party Bangra style!

2 comments:

Deepa said...

i'm so inggit! marlon and i are big fans of bhangra (well not that we know any artists or own any albums haha) and we've been trying to catch a bhangra night in singapore forever! waa!

go, mohinder sureshes of this world!

Unknown said...

i think there are more opportunities here in KL. Come on over!