Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'll be late for Harry

Yesterday I booked my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows at the Times bookstore near my building. This is the cover I chose. Like kids of all ages across the planet, I'm soooo excited for Book 7. I remember last year I also booked HP 6 in advance from the Fully Booked in Glorietta, and I actually went on the first day the book went on sale to pick it up. No one could talk to me the rest of the weekend as I holed myself up in my room to read it.

This year though, on the day the book goes on sale, I'll be traveling. I'll be in Boracay but my nerdy little heart will wish I were in line at the bookstore. Or better yet that I already had the copy and would be able to read it on the beach while getting the tan I've already lost by living in KL. I wish I could ask Harry to wait for me but obviously he can't. No one better dare tell me what the book is like! I'll be starting it 2 days later than the rest of the world.


2 comments:

docemdy said...

Hi fellow Harry Potter fan. Too bad we're both Muggles. Otherwise, you could just shout Accio Book 7 while in Boracay. I know how you feel about spoilers. Shout out "impedimenta" to persons giving them away.

Unknown said...

so true! thanks for giving me the handy spell to keep the spoilsports away. :-P