Thursday, January 22, 2009

Santorini Select

The other day I downloaded the Picasa photo editor and I'm trying to figure out how to work the cool features like create movie...collage...and basic photo editing. I'm not ready for Photoshop but its time I graduate from Microsoft photo editor!

I tried creating this collage of Santorini, a place so pretty that every photo looks postcard quality. During my recent Manila holiday, while catching up on the cheesy Tagalog flicks that I missed, I watched the KC Concepcion/Richard Gutierrez starrer (the title of which I can't remember) set on the glorious Cycladic island. Though the plot was crap, just revisiting this beautiful place where I spent 4 days last September was worth sitting through it. When I look at the entire 400+ photos that I took of Fira, Palea Kameni, Oia and Kamari, I can hardly believe I was there. Sigh.

No comments: